Friday 29 August 2008

Welcome

Hello - I am Roger Evans, the elected London Assembly member for Havering & Redbridge, a constituency of almost half a million people located at the North Eastern edge of Greater London, bordering on the county of Essex. This blog provides a gateway to the blogsites that I own and contribute to - please take a look!

I run a regular blog, featuring some of my constituency activities and the day to day workings of the Greater London Authority, including the work of the mayor of Greater London, Boris Johnson. You are welcome to read and comment at www.city-hall.blogspot.com . This site also has links to the websites of political colleagues and the local councils.

In my spare time I enjoy writing and I have published a novel set in London, suitable for younger readers, called Gremal Quest. The story is a treasure hunt with a twist and includes scenes set in the Tower of London and the British Museum. You can read the latest news about my novel at www.gremalquest.blogspot.com . Whilst you are there you can also use a convenient link to order your own copy - feel free to post a review!

Finally, I have done some work for Women 2 Win, a Conservative group that encourages women to become candidates for Parliament. I provide their nominees with free advice on speaking to selection committees and handling awkward questions at interviews. You can read more about this work at www.getselected.blogspot.com .

No comments: